Cara Delevingne has been hot property for the last 18 months or so now, so I thought who better to base a celebrity inspired make up look on than her. Cara does often rock a bare face, and pulls it off better than probably the rest of us ever would, but she has had some flawless make up over the years, but the one the caught my eye the most was her cover on Love magazine, inspired by the legend that is Kate Moss.
For the Base:
- Nars sheerglow foundation in Light 5
- Collection 2000 concealer in Fair
- Gosh Prep'n' Prime powder
- Sleek contour kit in medium
- Hush cream blush from MAC
- Urban Decay primer Potion Original
- Urban Decay Buck (also in Naked pallette)
- MAC Grain
- MAC Embark
- MAC Amber Lights
- MAC Shroom
- MAC Brule
- MAC Coppering
- Maybelline 24hr cream liner in 02 Brown
- Urban Decay 24hr liquid liner in Eldorado
- Bodyshop Eyebrow kit in Brown/Black
- Max Factor False Lash Effect mascara in Brown/ Black
- MAC cherry lip liner
- MAC So chaud
- MAC Vegas Volt
- Myabelline colour sensational lipgloss in Orange
1) Start by using a MAC 217 and taking the colour Buck across the crease right out to the edge of your brow and bringing it down to the end of your eye making a V shape.
2) Take the same colour under your eye a good few MMs from the edge of your eye.
3) Using a MAC 239 pack Grain onto your lid.
4) Take Coppering and using a 231 brush take it under the eye above where you placed Buck, blend using a 217.
5) Using a 231 brush place Amber Lights in the inner corner of your eye.
6) Take Embark under your eye to make it slightly darker than the top, blending with a 217.
7) Line your eye, on the waterline and slightly below with the maybelline cream liner in brown, using an angled brush, on the top part of the lid create a small flick at the end.
8) Just above where you have your brown eyeliner on your lid, take the Eldorado liner and place a thin line following the top of your brown liner, excluding the flick.
9) Just inside where you have placed Amber Lights,place a small amount of shroom to catch the light, and highlight your browbone with Brule.
10) Curl lashes and coat with Max Factor false lash effect mascara in Brown Black.
1) Line your lip with cherry, blending it in with your finger.
2) First use a layer of So Chaud on your lips, for the red in the picture, then take Vegas Volt and place that over the top to enchance the orange.
3) Finish with a sheen of Colour sensational gloss in Orange.
Now you can look like Cara, minus the nudity and the bath!