Mila Kunis is arguably up there with Jennifer Aniston as of one of the biggest celebrity crushes of all time. I think she really hit everyone's radar on a big scale when she appeared with JT (swoon- he is easily in my top 5) and then that coupled with her scene with Natalie Portman in Black Swan I think most of the male population would walk over hot coals just to lick the bottom of her feet. Ok, so I'm veering slightly off topic here, but you get the jist, she's hot. And her make up is flawless (though that one picture of her with no make up- Mila I feel for ya, we've all been there). The thing that Mila is most famous for is of course her smokey eye. It is always so big, bold, dramatic and mysterious, so I thought who better to imitate than her.
- Nars Sheerglow foundation in Light 5
- Gosh prep n prime
- Collection lasting perfection in Medium cool.
- Sleek contour kit in medium
- Warm Soul Mineralize Blush Mac
- Benefit Watts up Highlighter
-Bodyshop Brow kit in Brown/black (used brown shade)
-Swiss chocolate MAC
- Nooner from Urban Decay Naked 3 pallette.
-Dior 2013 Holiday quad in Golden Snow.
- Blacktrack Urban Decay
- Midnight Cowgirl Urban Decay
- Peversion pencil liner Urban Decay
- Urban Decay Primer potion
- Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara
-Ample Pink Plushglass Mac
1) Using a blending brush blend swiss chocolate on your crease and slightly above the crease.
2) Using a shader brush pat the lighter shimmery pink colour on the first half of your lid.
3) Next take a clean shader brush and place purple colour on the second half of your lid and slightly above, then start blending it across on the crease and above towards the inner corner of your eye.
4) Take the dark cool toned grey colour and just pat that right in the outer quarter of your lid and use a blending brush and start blending it into the crease, also take this colour under the lower lash line.
5) Now take Blacktrack and just work that with a blending brush just in the outer V of your eye to add some shadow and depth.
6) Take Nooner on a Blending Brush and use it at the top of all your shadow near your brow line as a transition colour to prevent your eye looking to harsh.
7) Using a pencil brush (219) take the gold colour from the pallete and place this in the inner corner of your eye taking it a quarter of the way under the eye amd slightly above.
8) Go over this with Midnight Cowgirl to give it a more platinum shimmer.
9) Using Peversion line your lashes , and smudge out ( smudging here is important- it needs to be dramatic).
10) Curl your lashes and add volume with Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara, amd highlight your brow bone with Shroom from MAC.
Obviously this is more of an evening look, but certainly one to try out if you wanted to create a lasting impression on somebody.
Who do you guys think challenges Mila in the smokey eye stakes?